Thursday, April 19, 2007

ACT

Well I took the ACT last weekend. It was long, and hard. I didn't finish any of the sections with the exception of the writing part. Even on the writing part I took until the last possible second to finish.

Now that I've had a few days to reuperate from it I thought I would write about it.
Since I didn't get a chance to finish any of the sections, i feel like my results won't fully represent my abilities. That makes me sad because I know I could do better. Then I relized that it does represent me quite well. At least it represents me quite well when put under a time limit. That's what the real world is going to be full of though! That's why it's a timed test! You don't get to take a month to write a report, you get a day or two. So maybe the fact that I didn't finish isn't such a bad thing after all... ok well it is, but it's not a rediculus thing.

So, now I'm waiting to get the results and I'm really anxious. I hope I did well. When I was taking the test I felt like 99% of the ones i actually had time to read and answer were correct. There were very few questions where I didn't know how to solve, or how to fix it. Well, wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.